Brick pavers today are mostly made of concrete, which is a porous material, susceptible to all kinds of staining and marking. Oil, grease and rust are very difficult to remove from unsealed pavers because they are so easily absorbed. Unsealed pavers retain water for long periods, creating and ideal situation for mold and mildew to grow.
Why should pavers be sealed?
- Protects against the intense California sun and other natural elements.
- Protects Brick pavers from oil, rust and other stains.
- Inhibits weed growth, insect intrusion and mildew.
- Enhances the look of the pavers, adds curb appeal and value to your home.
- Provides Structural Integrity by locking the paver jointing sand in place.
- ALL IN 2 DAY PROCESS! Using commercial grade paver sealants, we are able to clean, apply inhibitors, re-sand & apply 3 coats of sealer. Giving you less down time to have residents and patrons back in the community pool or vehicles and customers back in your entryway or vehicle unloading zones!